caterpillar ET 2010A[03/2010]
|Type of catalogue:||Diagnostic Software|
The diagnostic software Caterpillar Electronic Technician (cat ET) 2010A is a service tool that is designed to run on PCs running Microsoft Windows.
A diagnostic program for Caterpillar Electronic Technician (cat ET) 2010A operates with an electronic control module (ECMS) through the channel of communication data in a way to diagnose existing and potential problems. To implement this procedure, you must configure the product, and to obtain data for analysis.
Diagnostic tool Caterpillar Electronic Technician (cat ET) 2010A communicates with the various electronic control units (ECU) on Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA).
Setting the diagnostic program Caterpillar Electronic Technician (cat ET) 2010A to your PC the user gets access to view various information, including the following features:
- View the events where violations have occurred and been reported in ECM;
- View the status of the parameters (temperature, pressure, etc.) simultaneously;
- To record performance data;
- To schedule groups of parameters of the state;
- View the current configuration of ECM;
- Change the configuration ECM;
- Performance of diagnostic tests;
- To calibrate;
- To print reports and diagnostic results.
For some cars and motor products, additional features were included in the service tool.
Screenshots for caterpillar ET 2010A:
Our company provides for sale original spare part catalogs, workshop manuals, diagnostic software for all models of engines, cars, trucks, buses, forklifts, tractors, harvesters, cranes, buldozers, generators, construction and agricultural machines, motorcycles. To purchase a catalog online, please add the product to your cart, fill in the contact form online. Our managers proceed your order the same day.